D-Mannose is a monosaccharide hexose simple sugar, naturally found in some trees, berries and fruits, such as cranberry, and is closely related to glucose.
Small amounts of D-Mannose are metabolised by our bodies; more than small amounts are excreted promptly into the urine and it complements the body’s natural cleansing process.
D-Mannose attaches to bacteria better than bacteria attaches to human cells in the bladder and urinary tract. When we take a large quantity of D-Mannose, almost all of it spills into the urine through our kidneys, literally coating any bacteria present so they can no longer attach to the inside walls of the bladder and urinary tract. The bacteria is then literally rinsed away with normal urination.
– Preserves the future effectiveness of life-saving antibiotics
– More effective than cranberries
– Does not interfere with normal blood sugar regulation
– Complements the body’s natural cleansing process
– D-Mannose 500mg
– Serving Size: 1 Capsule
– Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose capsule
– Rice flour
– Silicon dioxide
– Magnesium stearate
– Servings per container: 60 capsules