Collagen is a key anti-aging ingredient that supports firmer, smoother and younger skin, as well as builds and maintains healthy joints and connective tissue.
What are the Potential Benefits?
– Can improve skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles
– Helps reduce joint pain and deterioration
– Strengthens bones, nails, teeth and hair
– Supports a healthy gut
– Aids in healthy muscle development and mass
Why is Collagen so Important?
– Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It composes most of the body’s structural support.
– Collagen is the fibrous structural protein that makes up the collagenous fibers of skin, tendon, bone, cartilage, and all other connective tissues.
– It makes up 80% of the dermis layer, supporting the structure and firmness of our skin.
– It is also found dispersed in gels of the body to provide stiffening, such as in the vitreous humour of the eye.