100% USDA Certified Organic Goji Berries With Fiber and Protein to Promote Feelings of Fullness
• Pure and potent superfruit with an earthy, slightly sweet flavor
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed to ensure simple,
• Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
• Excellent source of Vitamin A for overall skin health
• Contains Fiber to keep you full longer and support healthy digestion
• Natural source of plant-based protein for energy
• Naturally cleanses the body with antioxidants
• Easy to sprinkle into any recipe for an extra kick of nutrition
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What Are Goji Berries?
Used in traditional Chinese remedies, Goji Berries are nutrient-rich and are often referred to as “red diamonds” on Asian markets because of their reputation for promoting better health, energy and longevity. They have a slightly sweet flavor and are nutritionally dense with many essential vitamins and antioxidants.
Why Eat Goji Berries?
Goji Berries are filled with amino acids and antioxidants to help cleanse the body and promote overall wellness. They are an excellent source of vitamin A and also contain fiber, protein, and iron. This makes our powder a substantial choice for anyone looking to fight free radicals while also remaining full and satisfied.
Energy & vitality.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Lazy Monday Overnight Oats
1/4 cup rolled oats (We love extra thick!)
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp. BareOrganics Chia Seeds
3-4 chopped strawberries
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Goji Berries
Dash of honey or agave (optional)
Combine oats, chia seeds, strawberries, and almond milk in a jar or bowl. Mix and place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, add a dash of agave or honey if desired for an extra hint of sweetness.